Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.2 Release On 1st March, Full Patch Notes
Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.2 is release on March 1st for PC and March 8th for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The update mostly relates to the upcoming Tom Clancys Rainbow Six best group and deals with fixes, spawn killing counter-measures, cheating and exploits. The game series of Tom Clancys Rainbow Six.
You can read the full patch notes for this update.
Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.2 Full Patch Notes
Main Bug Fixes From Rainbow Six Siege
It is not a exhaustive list, that you are only highlighting fixes that were done on the better generally raised bugs.
Spectator Mode Fixes
- Controller does not vibrate after exiting for spectate mode and playing in any mode.
- Graphic deshonesty can be seen when switching between players in first person look.
- Indication of drone elevation in relation to player does not work rightly when in Spectator Mode.
- When spectating, the spectator remains with a white screen if the spectated mark is killed while being flashed.
- PC – The spectator cannot open the Options menu using the F10 key
- Players full usernames no longer displayed under their logo when focused on in Spectator Mode.
- Tactical view focuses on where the Operator dies and does not allow the camera to move freely until the spectator switches to another player’s perspective.
- Spectator sees player’s drone from the wrong perspective.
- The score is not replicated correctly for the spectator during character selection screen.
- PS4 – PS4 players met feature for the friends tab in the play station dynamic menu has no functionality.
- The countdown (15/10/5 seconds remaining) announcer voice over still happens after the defuser has been planted when the bomb is planted late in the round.
- Hit registration – the player sometimes doesn’t pick up damage when shot at while in rappel and using a drone.
- Hit registration – Players sometime take no damage when shot in one of their feet.
- Hit registration – Defenders have a difficult time damaging a hostage carrier while he or he is in rappel.
- Operators are in T-Pose and do not display each texture.
- Glaz – pressing the gadget key while carrying secondary weapon does not switch scope OFF and ON.
- Thermite – sometimes, a reinforced trap door will not be destroyed by an Exothermic Charge.
- Gadgets placed on the ground cannot be put on top of barricade debris.
- The drone sometimes flies out of bounds when thrown.
- Sledge – hammer can be seen floating in the air during end of round camera.
- Buck – Pressing the gadget key while holding secondary weapon does not go release of Skeleton key mode.
- ADS animation sometimes gets corrupted when shield-wielding Operators aim.
- Sometimes drone falls off the maps.
- Weapons sometime appear through walls.
Level Design Fixes
- Oregon – exploit : Attackers can shoot Defenders through a little gap (near Junkyard Spawn Point, EXT Dining Hall).
- Oregon – drones have difficulty navigating through the two ventilation shafts near the abandoned school bus.
- Sometimes, there are lighting issues on maps.
- Russian Café – the bottom layer of the destructible wall from the Pillar Dining Room cannot be vaulted after destroying the wall.
- Chalet – an invisible collision will prevent characters from shooting at enemies hiding behind it on the 2F near the railing.
- Yacht – Defenders cannot place barbed wire on any interior stairs of the map.
- Yacht – exploit : players are able to vault near the roof of the front end of the Yacht, inside the ceiling.
- Yacht – some red blocking walls not displayed during the Preparation Phase.
- Yacht – the Secure Area objective area doesn’t cover the entire room of the cockpit, preventing the objective to be captured/defended when standing in a specific position.
- Yacht – drones have no collision with a block of ice at East Glacier.
- House – pillows have no collision with the players’ gadgets.
- House – players can fall through the map when rappelling near the River Docks area.
Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.2 file size is around 750 MB as per Ubisoft. The game is available now on the PS4, PC and Xbox One. It is a first-person shooter developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft.
Please share other information for Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege Update 2.2 in the comments below.