Xbox One New Firmware Update Released For Preview and Changelog
Microsoft has recently released a new Firmware Update for all Xbox One users. The new firmware update included avatars, fixes for party chat and online multiplayer.
We read all details for Xbox One new firmware update and Changelog below.
How to Update New Firmware
- Your console is instant-on mode and you selected to update. Download is completed and install the update and reboot to standby.
- Once the update is completed to you can manually begin the update by navigation to Settings > System and Selecting System Update.
- Your console has selected to receive the update and downloaded and installed update by 1:00AM PST 2/8/2016.
- OS version released: th2_xb_rel_1602.160205-1028 Available 6:00 PM PST 2/6 (2:00AM GMT 7/2)
- Party Chat Fixes a issue. Party Chat to Sometimes disconnect the participants use.
- Avatars no longer encounter error, Complete a purchase in the avatars store purchase the Avatars store when multiplay account are signed in not a fixed an issue problem.
- Game Multiplayer fixed a issue, sometime prevent multiplayer matchs from connecting the net.
Microsoft recently released a New Firmware Update on November last for Xbox One, The Dashboard and UI completely revamps. New Firmware Update including a compatibility and Windows 10 Support.
Let us know what we think about this new Firmware Update in the comments below.